Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Always Sunny in Orono


I have to say Orono, Maine does get a lot of sun. Well, not a lot of sun. Actually, more like a regular amount of sun.

I mean, as long as its day time that big yellow bitch is gonna be up there doing his thing. If it's overcast it's not the suns fault. It's the fucking clouds that ruin the fun.

The other night I was sitting by myself in the dark watching The Office, untill the evening news came on. A weatherman spoke that looked a little like David Blaine, but with much bigger gums.

He said profoundly, "I hope you all enjoyed the sun this week, because Saturday will be cloudy".

I said, "No, you idiot. Saturday will be sunny... but with clouds."

No comments:

Post a Comment

just click "Name/URL" enter your damn name and type ur damn message. but keep in mind i have a fragile ego