Thursday, February 5, 2009

Master Cleanse Day 3

Starting Weight: 211
Weight: 205.5



I got a question from a dedicated viewer today so I thought I'd address it.

KL: have you master cleansed anything out of your ass yet?
KL: i think that has to be mentioned in the blog posting
KL: haha
KL: is it really living up to the master cleanse name?

Few and far between my friends.

You see, I have neglected to tell you about the fact that you're supposed to take a laxative with the diet. If your body doesn't take in any food, your metabolism kind of slows down, and you stop shitting. That's why you have to drink a couple glasses of delicious salt water just to "evacuate".

My stomach is always growling like an angry prehistoric beast, yet the hunger pangs have escaped me. Today, Ben (the internet's biggest sensation) put a Dorito chip on my chest to try and fuck with me. I stared at it for a few seconds, called it a little bitch, and threw it on the floor, where Ben proceeded to eat it. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just click "Name/URL" enter your damn name and type ur damn message. but keep in mind i have a fragile ego