Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Break in New England

Oh don't worry. I haven't forgotten about Italian Joe. I have some good dialogue going that I could post, but I'm going to hold off until it exceeds the rigorous standards that I have for this project. He's on vacation for a few days so we all just have to wait it out.

In the mean time, we're going to start a new segment called "Spring Break in New England". And why not? New England is a beautiful place to spend two weeks in March. I consider Massachusetts to have all the amenities of a Key West or a Cancun...without the beaches, hot chicks or bathing suits.

To make the most out of Spring Break in New England, my friends and I are going to have to embody the spirit of spring break. Here are our stories.

1 comment:

just click "Name/URL" enter your damn name and type ur damn message. but keep in mind i have a fragile ego