Monday, March 30, 2009

April Fools Day

If you were thinking to yourself, "Brett seems like he would be a pretty big prankster. I wonder what kind of shenanigans he's going to pull on April fools day. I also wonder what this milky discharge coming out of my dick is.", then you're a pretty smart fucker. And you have gonorrhea.

So my advice to you would be to infect as many people as you can before seeking medical attention, and stay tuned Wednesday and Thursday for the April Fools Day Spectacular.

3 comments:

  1. i always said that if i ever got an incurable STD i would infect as many people as possible so that i was in the majority.



    - angela (buntology.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere along the lines of us communicating a lot more than normal, you mentioned that you were going to mention my blog. After that mega guilt trip, I knew I had to beat you to the punch and mention Orono's sunniness. So in my newest post: A Few Helpful Stalking Tips, there's a whole paragraph dedicated to you and your blog (but I mostly talk about me as always hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will kill you....just remember that

    ReplyDelete

just click "Name/URL" enter your damn name and type ur damn message. but keep in mind i have a fragile ego