Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sooo Hungryyy

I have eight dollars in my bank account. Credit card is maxed out. Just went grocery shopping with a Wal-Mart gift card. While I wait for my grandmother to send me a check, let me take time out to share with you a couple of websites that get me hard.

TotallyHeather.com is the creation of an Asian friend of mine, so you know it's good. Endorsed by Dane Cook in a recent Twitter, she's got a blog she updates every day with whatever is on her mind. Her brand of self-deprecating humor is much like mine, so if you like Sunny In Orono, give TotallyHeather.com a look.

Buntology.com is another blog I've been reading lately to get the news, celebrity gossip, weather and fashion advice. Sure, I could get that information from somewhere else, but doesn't it mean more coming from good-looking girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

just click "Name/URL" enter your damn name and type ur damn message. but keep in mind i have a fragile ego